Friday, December 28, 2012

Closing out my 3rd year of SL


Hi Friends:

This has  been a very LONG SL year for me..I have had times that I wanted to do the big chop, there have been times when I loved my hair and others where I have accepted the process. As I close out 2012, I am so happy that I have chosen to stick with my locks. My hair has grown so much and when I give it the appropriate attention it really makes me feel vibrant.

I think in 2013, I will start talking to my hair more in efforts to speak life into it. I also need to re tighten my hair more often rather than waiting until it looks absolutely horrible before I make a change. Since I spent the money and gained the appropriate training, I need to use it in the correct manner and in the correct manner. I re-tighten my daughters hair about every eight weeks.Mine is much longer because I don't feel motivated to spend several hours doing one thing.

I am going to post a few pictures to capture pictures of my daughter and I from 2012. She has had her locks for two years and I have had mine for three years. She is eight years old and she absolutely loves that she can wear headbands and bows that accent her hair very well.

2013, will be a great SL having year based on our styles and bows that brings out our hair.

Peace!!

PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments so that I can hear from you!