Saturday, September 22, 2012

Clip, Wash & Curl

Hello Peeps:

So as of now I have called my loctician in Florida and she has advised me on how to clip my ends one re- tightening at a time. It sounds like a possible cure, so I am excited about taking a jab at it.
At this point I have used washed my hair and placed it in pipe cleaners for some curls for the week. My ends are so thick that my hair probably won't be dry until tomorrow sometime so I will be in the house for the evening.
I have taken some pics of the hair and my utensils that I will share with you.
Added the Baking Soda and I thought it would add to the thickness and it seems to have added some chalk to the hair. I will wash it again in a few days. However the next time I will bundle it to save my ends that do not seem to be mature at this time.
All saturated in ACV and I used the gloves to prevent my hands from smelling awful. It's amazing at how my head tingles when I have it on my scalp.
Here I am in my cap before I shower and roll my hair. I sat in this for 15 mins with the apple cider and then for 5 mins with the baking soda on. Today this cap served a purpose for each step in the TAKING my hair back campaign.
                                    Here is my roller set that will have me locked inside for the day. My hair will take forever to dry and you KNOW that I cannot be out in public with these different colored rollers. That will not be cute and my family probably would not want me around them.

1 comment:

  1. I did the ACV/Baking Soda rinse once before and I don't recommend it... It's too drying! If you have itchy scalp, you can do the ACV Rinse (1 part ACV to 3 parts water) at most 4 times per year.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments so that I can hear from you!