Sunday, September 23, 2012

Finished Product

Hello Peeps:

So, I have completed my hair and it is not as itchy as it was and it for sure looks better in style. So, I plan to go a few days like this and then towards the end of the week  and then wash and use some of ther anti-itch product. I am a member of the Sisterlock group on facebook and some sister's has suggested witch hazel, selsum blue and neutragena T-gel..

So, my plan is to find one of these and to get back with you on what solution worked best for me. Here is a picture of my finished product.

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great! I sell an "Anti-Itch" Mist in my SHOP on my blog and that won't damage the integrity of your Sisterlocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will stop by, the itch is killing me.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments so that I can hear from you!