Saturday, September 22, 2012

Itching Solution Experiment

Hello:

So, I mentioned earlier that my hair is so itchy. I have been searching on YouTube for some solutions and I found a possible solution. I am going to share this young ladies video with you so that you can see what I have decided to try out and make my own if it works. I plan to do this on my own hair first so that I do not ruin Nichole's hair if this doesn't work. I am excited and nervous all in one, but overall I need a solution that will work so I am somewhat DESPERATE.. This itching is horrible, last night while I was scratching my husband asked me did I have hives in my head...What the What???

Anyway I am off to try this out and I will follow up and let you all know, enjoy your weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments so that I can hear from you!