Saturday, September 22, 2012

Four Years

Hello Peeps:

So, I have not had my locks for three years and for the most part I am not feeling these fat and hard ends on some of them. Apparently my hair has wrapped itself around one another on the ends and I absolutely hate that..The ends are scratching my neck and causing me a rash. Also, the ends are hard to tuck away in hair pins and various styles that I would like to try out.

Additionally, I scalp has been itching like nobodies business. I have tried the ACV and I just watched a youtube video about using baking soda. So, I think I am about to try both methods in a few minutes so that I can get my scalp feeling better and to get a nice hairstyle for next week.
Lately, I have felt SL challenged as my hair has not been cooperative and appeared to do better in a freestyle manner. Well I have started a new job and there are not any women of color working there so I would like to represent in a very nice and professional manner in the physical and mental. I am sure that it will all balance when I get this hair on track.
Next month I will become a trainer, which means more sweating in my head therefore it is imperative that I find a washing method that works for me. I am attaching a picture of myself at three years and Nichol (my daughter at two years. I will post more pictures of Nichole as this picture does  not capture her hair like I would like too. However, I love the way my hair looks-Wishing everyone a very happy Natural Day~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments so that I can hear from you!